RCC Kids Ministry is excited to implement Phase 3 of Reopening! Phase 3 will include birth-fifth grade. RCC services will remain family-friendly and families are encouraged to worship together either in-person or online.
Screening At Home
- Parents should screen themselves and their children for respiratory symptoms, such as fever, cough or shortness of breath. Parents and children experiencing these symptoms should plan to stay home and watch RCC’s services online.
- Upon arrival, parents are asked to check in at the Kid Check desk to fill out a health waiver. It only takes a moment to complete. Next, a Kid Check volunteer will check your child(ren) in to our secure online database.
- Please note that the waiver must only be completed once. During subsequent visits, parents may proceed to the Kid Check Kiosks where a Kid Check volunteer will help check in your child(ren).
- Upon arrival, families will be warmly greeted at our Kid Check Desk. Here a volunteer will ensure a waiver is on file for all children.
- If the above step is completed, the parent and child(ren) will then be escorted to the childcare area where trained volunteers will greet them.
- All volunteers are required to wear masks and will wear gloves when changing diapers or assisting with potty breaks.
- Oxi-Thyme, will be sprayed between services to disinfect all spaces.
Birth Through Fifth-Grade
At RCC, children from 6 weeks old to 5th-grade experience safe, age-appropriate environments where the Bible is taught in a creative and relevant way through an engaging bible-based curriculum. We believe that no one is too young to have a personal relationship with Christ. RCC Kids aims to create a balanced atmosphere of fun and faith where kids can learn about God, grow in a relationship with Jesus, and connect with their own community. Our teachers are excited each week to share the joy of living out biblical teachings and encouraging our RCC Kids to do the same.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
The safety and security of our kids at RCC is extremely important to us. That’s why we’ve chosen KidCheck to bring you the best check-in experience and to keep your children safe. Your account can be set up by one of our volunteers before service, or you can create your account from the comfort of home; it’s simple and will only take a few minutes. Preregistration allows you to streamline the check-in process and allows you to utilize the KidCheck app on your smartphone. Once your account is set up, provide your ten digit phone number to a volunteer at the check-in desk or scan the barcode in the app.